User avatar

theobliviousoracle

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: London, 1864

    This is good, real good. There are things I would like to mend but since it's just a part of the bigger picture, I'll wait till then; not much though. ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Memoirs of a night sky

    Thank you! :)

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Let's Go Home

    I felt that you are telling a bit too much about what the characters are feeling. You are telling us that the tears came out of her eyes and she ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Somehow..

    Thank you for reviewing. I actually do have a problem in keeping my poems short as by the time I put down all my thoughts in the right direction on ...

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Counting Stars

    So small yet so elegant. I love the way it ends, mere ten seconds and it's over and then it leaves you craving for more, much more. Great job.

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: I Know There Is One

    Thank you! As for the odd breaks, I don't know why but I deliberately did those to add effects. What effects? I don't know. This poem practically flowed out of ...

    Feb 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: I Know There Is One

    Thank you! It means a lot. :)

    Feb 28, 2015


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia