User avatar

thedumbbrunette00

  • Novel / Chapter » General, Teen Fiction Re: Panic Attack Part One

    Hey Mikayla! I love your writing style and the opening sentence was really good and really grabbed the reader and wanted me to read more. I also liked the chatter ...

    Oct 12, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Detached.

    Hello nowave! I really like your use of dialogue in the story. Your writing style was good but I think that it could use some work. The story felt a ...

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, Health Re: Sylvie

    Hi! I really like the mystery and the writing style but I think you made a typo when you said Men made downhill Also I felt like some parts of ...

    Oct 5, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stillborn

    Hi! I really like your story! Some parts did confuse me though. At this part when you said, I remember how we sat in the hospital waiting room, all of ...

    Oct 5, 2015


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy