User avatar

tgirly

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Telling the Truth

    If I titled the poem "Lies", would that give the acrostic part away too easily? Thanks for your review; it was really helpful. You're right, it does need more imagery.

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Satire Re: The Generation

    Formatting error; the dashes represent stanzas. Yeah, I know it's not all. Great commentary, and thanks for the review!

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Other Re: Son of a Killer ch2

    His name's Hospital. Thanks for the review; I'm glad you liked it.

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Sunsets

    Yep.

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Sunsets

    Definitely love the edits. This is an awesome poem; and part of that is because sunsets are such a relateable thing (at least to me). I get the exact same ...

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Euphoria

    Your welcome! Glad I could help! :)

    Sep 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Son of a Killer ch1

    Thanks for the review!

    Sep 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Son of a Killer ch1

    Kill people based on their lineage? When you put it that way, it almost reminds me of genocides. That's a great idea, blackwood; that makes it seem way more believable! ...

    Sep 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Son of a Killer ch1

    Thank you for the review! I'm actually thinking about cutting the sister out from the story; the original idea being that she was estranged from the two brothers because of ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Son of a Killer ch1

    Thanks for the feedback! I kind of thought it was realistic simply because of the fact they're safeproofing everything. I can't see the story taking place on an alien planet, ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: High Schoolian Love

    Super helpful review; thanks!

    Sep 2, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: High Schoolian Love

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it! : )

    Sep 1, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: High Schoolian Love

    You're welcome. That's my goal in life; making people cry. JK.

    Sep 1, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: High Schoolian Love

    You're welcome. That's my goal in life; making people cry. JK.

    Sep 1, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Butterfly Peas

    Thanks for the link! Yeah, the where oh where is growing on me too. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful though.

    Sep 1, 2013


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend