User avatar

tgham99

tgham99

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Valley

    Thank you as always for your insightful feedback

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: delusions of grandeur

    Hi!! Thanks for your review. The idea of the poem is to highlight the feeling of second-best/jealousy which is something that I personally have struggled with in the past. Thank ...

    Jan 25, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: delusions of grandeur

    Thanks very much for your feedback!!

    Jan 25, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: delusions of grandeur

    Hey there!! Thanks for your review

    Jan 25, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: delusions of grandeur

    Thanks so much for your review!! I actually went ahead and made a few change based off of your suggestions so they were definitely helpful

    Jan 24, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: delusions of grandeur

    yes plz

    Jan 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Delusion

    No problem, I can't wait to see more of your writing!!

    Jan 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reflection

    You are too kind.. thank you very much for your review

    Jan 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reflection

    It definitely is sad, and I wanted to really sum up the power that comes behind this specific type of realization. Thank you for your review

    Jan 21, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reflection

    Thank you so much!! I'm glad I was able to convey emotion so powerfully because that's one of my more solid assets as a writer.

    Jan 21, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reflection

    Thanks so much, you're too kind!!

    Jan 19, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: A Persona

    Thank you so much for your review, it's always great to receive such detailed feedback/analysis of my work!! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm also happy to see that ...

    Jan 14, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: A Persona

    Thanks very much for your review -- I love that you went deeper into the potential interpretations of this poem. I really did try to encompass the fact that people ...

    Jan 13, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: A Persona

    Thanks for the review! I actually intentionally left it shorter to remain more vague/less detailed to leave the reasons for her discontentment open to interpretation, but if I make a ...

    Jan 12, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: A Persona

    Thank you so much for the feedback!! I'm glad you liked it :)

    Jan 12, 2020


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners