User avatar

summergrl13

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lady Winter

    Thank you! Haha I'm glad you liked it so much :)

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lady Winter

    Awwww thank you! I did enjoy writing about her mouth as if the icicles were her teeth, it made me feel as if she may have a sinister side to ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lady Winter

    Thank you so much, that really helped!

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: RJ

    Thanks! Your review actually helped quite a bit :P

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: RJ

    Rereading what I said, I agree. I'll try to explain more of my emotions ) Thanks!

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: RJ

    Thanks, will do :)

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: RJ

    Thanks! It actually was my own personal experience, and I decided to write down what happened to get some closure. But thanks for the review :)

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Lucifer'Spawn- Chapter 1 Part 1

    Thank you so much :D it really helps. And I wasn't sure if I should go with this as the first chapter, but the book has a lot of dream ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Lucifer'Spawn- Chapter 1 Part 1

    Thanks :D

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted!

    Hi Alex :) so, let me start out by saying this has a good start and it seems promising. So please don't take anything I say negatively, because I do ...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter one- I'm there for you

    Okay, I just wanted to explain that I created a prologue in case there's any confusion, but it's on a different page so that would be why you didn't see ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prologue- I'm there for you

    Yes, I know the beginning is a little cliche and kinda predictable, but I made it that way on purpose. The truth is, the guy isn't that 'shy' at all, ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: 2 pirates, 2 girls, and a very ranty vampire

    Haha! All I can say is that I loved it for it's randomness and that the randomness is so beautiful in this piece, as I be a randomness master (it ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Star Wars: The Chatroom: Episode II

    O my god!! I just read the first one too and these crack me up!! I don't have much crit so umm, yeah I like it:D! 0(o.o)0

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: One Night of Mistakes

    Thanks, it means a lot to me that people are reading this, even if they don't critique. I just want people to realize that this stuff can happen so it's ...

    Jul 26, 2009


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.