User avatar

summergrl13

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 1) Chocolate Bar

    I think it's interesting and I'm gonna have to read the other chapters now;). Just reading it makes me think of chocolate so now my mouth is watering and I'm ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Romantic Short Story #19

    This is amazing and it fills my heart with love for it whenever I read it! Don't cahnge anything about it, it's the perfect short love poem and it's absolutely ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    LOL!!! I loved it! Too funny! And judging from your Leopluridon thingy, you saw/ made the Charlie the Unicorn thing on youtube.com! I love that video! It rocks! "It's gonna ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spilling

    You would rhyme at some parts but it wasn't very consistent. Also, this line bugged me: I'm dropping downdown Don't you need just one 'down'? Or you could do, I'm ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: more please

    In the beginning it talked about the person you were talking to, then it was talking about beer and then it was talking about not sharing a beer with someone ...

    Mar 5, 2008


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar