User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • Poetry » General, General Re: i have no clue what to name this plz help lol

    OMG FIRE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING A REVIEW, I ALWAYS LOVE READING THEM :")))) .> I'm sorry I'm so slow :/ One thing that was immediately apparent was ...

    Aug 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: somedays imaginings

    OH MY GOODNESS??? I literally read this like 5,000 times already. I mean, I knew this would super good since the two best poets came together to write this; BUT ...

    Jun 25, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hopeless Wishes

    OMG FIREEEEEEEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING THIS PIECE!!!!! :') I totally forgot this piece existed haha xD and your review totally made my day to read. it's so ...

    Jun 17, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Other Re: Won’t Anyone Tame My Enthusiasm?

    omg I can't decide which one I love more: this one or this :')))

    Jun 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Science, Realistic Re: corners of the universe

    gmo why did I spell aLLIYaH like that, my past self apologizes

    Jun 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: she was hers

    AWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH! c:

    Jun 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: she was hers

    SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY, BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW!!! c:

    Jun 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: she was hers

    SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY, BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW!!! ^_^ It was super helpful, and I really appreciate it!! :)

    Jun 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: she was hers

    AHHHH THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW, AND SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY!!! I super appreciate it ^_^

    Jun 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: she was hers

    gmo :O

    Jun 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: x divided by 0 is undefined

    SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY, BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW!! ^_^ I would have loved to see F on top of the page, if that could happen ...

    Jun 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: x divided by 0 is undefined

    AWW THANK YOU SO MUCH, you are so sweet :')

    Jun 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: she was hers

    I MEAN I TYPED COLLAB AND IT AUTOCORRECTED TO COLLABORATION >.> IT DID IT AGAIN

    May 23, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: she was hers

    collaboration sounds so fancy haha; I typed collaboration, but it autocorrect to collaboration xD

    May 23, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: she was hers

    AWWWWWWW WHY ARE YOU SO SWEET CHAWHAT :'((((

    May 23, 2021


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio