User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • Novel / Chapter » Politics, Dramatic Re: Dead or Alive - Part Four

    KENDALL

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Politics Re: Dead or Alive - Part Three

    KENDALL I AM BACK FOR THE NEXT TWO PARTS OF THIS NOVEL in honour of review day! c: I'm just going to get right into it! Since she had chosen ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Thank You

    Hey hey there, Ches! I saw this poem in the poetry section and decided to leave a review! Because it's rather long, I think I'm going to give you my ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Soldier's Lullaby [Short story]

    Hey there! In honour of review day, I decided to leave a review on this interesting piece! You've already gotten some nice feedback, so I'll try not to be too ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Brain Fever

    Ahh, this seems like such an interesting piece, and I just had to check it out!! Caligula is such an interesting dude cx so I'm curious as to what your ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: .

    Hey Stellar, I wanted to leave a review on this poem because it caught my eye!

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Enemies in crime. Chapter two 3.4

    LADY

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Alpha Pack: The Dawn of the Dead, Chapter 1.3

    Hello, Harry! ^_^ I saw this lurking in the lime room, and I decided to check it out! I actually haven't read any previous parts to this story, so if ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Thief Of Dust And Dawn- chapter 3

    Hello there! ^_^ I saw this piece in the lime room, and decided to check it out! c: I don't think I can give as great as a review as ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Enemies in Crime. Chapter two 2.4

    HELLO LADY!

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Enemies in crime. Chapter Two. 1.4

    HELLO LADY!

    Jan 30, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Politics, Dramatic Re: Dead or Alive - Part Two

    OKAY SO I AM FINALLY BACK FOR THE NEXT PART OF THIS NOVEL! I kinda forgot what happened last time, so pardon anything dumb I might say xD Also, you ...

    Jan 29, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Murder By Starlight (Part 6 - The Dramatic Conclusion)

    HELLO AMAZING AUTHOR, I am here for the dramatic conclusion! c: I am excited for this The meteor cannon was not used often. Oh my gosh there's a meteor cannon~ ...

    Jan 27, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Late Bloomers

    Hello, hello! ^_^ I saw this lovely poem, and I wanted to leave a review on it. But first off, welcome to YWS! I hope you're finding yourself well around ...

    Jan 26, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Murder By Starlight (Part 5)

    Hello, I'm back for the next part! ^_^ Plume already offered you some great advice, so I'll try not to be as repetitive! "You are surprised at this? I couldn't ...

    Jan 25, 2021


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers