User avatar

spiderman

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hunted ch. 1

    Spidey here. I'm not the grammar police, so i'll leave that to the others. Since I was eight, I've been hunted. I don't know why, or who, or how. But ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re:

    Spidey Here. Before I say my overall thoughts, i'm going to nitpick. The African man was standing against the warm bark of the tree in the heart of the African ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re:

    I like this piece and want to see more. Yes, it was overly descriptive at one point but it was great at others. I agree with wolfgirl13 about suddenly. It's ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Aftermath Chapter 1

    I'm going to start off with a nitpick. I'm not a grammer freak. However, it still bugs me when people don't ident each paragraph. One more nitpick. Is the 2nd ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Bluelight (formerly known as The Robot...Human Hair)

    Spiderman here. This is good. You gave good enough description and left a good amount of suspence at the end of the chapter. You show and not just tell and ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Walk to Remember

    For a short story this is pretty good. I like the story and it wasn't too rushed untill the end. She ran into the house and they never talked again. ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: dont understand

    I don't understand why people lie why people cheat why we lovw thwn hate But most of all I don't understand why we have war why we're not sorry for ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Blackout Forever -- Chp. 1-Part 2

    OK, It's spiderman again. I really like this story and i hope you keep writing it. I cant critique this too much since there's not much to say, but I ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    4. The Cherub series, not sure how many people have read it but I think it is great. I think its great too. I can't choose a favorite, but why ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Artist and The Philosopher

    It's pretty good. I love the whole artist and philospher concept. She's blind yet she's notices him :shock: . I went inside, thoughts spiraling in my head. There was nowhere ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    Well, I didn't like the last two books, Final Warning and Max. The first three were great and I believe Patterson's should of let it end at the third book. ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Monster under my bed

    I like this poem, but why is it called the "Monster under my bed"? It takes place in the basement (I guess... ) And under the stairs. We'll kill the ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: In Defense of Our Nation (Working Title) Scene 2

    Its Spidey again. I love how you release information slowly and don't plop down big info dumps. It's what makes this story fun to read. Your action scene was awesome. ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: When You're Famous

    Spiderman Here. I'm the girl in the photograph The one who always knew That someday you'd forget me But I'm still in love with you My fave verse. Simple, but ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: In Defense of Our Nation (Working Title) Scene 1

    Spiderman here. First, I got to say awesome avatar. Guess what even more awesome than your avatar. These paragraphs : Snow was falling gently in the pine forests of southwestern ...

    Jul 18, 2010


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25