User avatar

sphealwithit

sphealwithit

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hallelujah

    Sphealwithit here, happy review day. You really are good at describing. I love the detail in the poem. The language is smooth and lyrical and with a good mix of ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Four Foot Three

    Sphealwithit here, good morning. I was sort of confused by this poem. Don't get me wrong it really is good, I just didn't understand it at first. The way inwhich ...

    Sep 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: Why my flag is black.

    Sphealwithit here, happy reviewing day I like the idea behind the poem. I especially like the end 'No nations no prisions' it is pretty eye catching. The begginig of the ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Barber Shop Pleasantries

    Sphealwithit here, happy reviewing day to you I like the idea of a slice of life writing and you have really got something here. I like the characters way of ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    Sphealwithit here, happy reviewing day to you I don't usually like spooky things but poems I can deal with. I like the way you said 'He is the ghost' it ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Paper Girl

    Spheawithit here... Happy reviewing day.. I like this poem. I get a hint from the use of paper girl that she isn't able to stand up for herself or lets ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Enough (Prologue)

    Hello, sphealwithithere, happy reviewing day to you I think that this piece belongs more at the beginning of a chapter more than a prologue. You need to add more descriptions ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: A Journeys End

    Hi spheal with it here, good morning. I like the plot line here, however there are a few things I noticed. Firstly, the pace of the story feels a bit ...

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Angel (Chapter 1)

    Hello, sphealwithit here, happy reviews for people. I love Fall Out Boy so i liked the story the minute that I read it. There are a few errors however like: ...

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Paxton Chapter one

    Hello, sphealwithit here, happy review filled day. Wow. That's a lot of writing you've done there. You definitely have a talent here. It seems mainly rushed and some of the ...

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Masked

    Hello, Sphealwithit here, happy day filled with reviewing. the poem is awesome, its based on a really good theme. The whole 'Goes where no one should' is a really good ...

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Horror Re: Ch 1 - Ch 3

    Hello, Sphealwithit here, A happy reviewing day to you :) I like the idea behind the story, i'm currently studying psychology so this kinda thing interests me. You have forgotten ...

    Sep 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: The Ballad: Chapter 4

    I really liked this chapter, his mom seems like a right you know what. You need to proof read your stuff before you post things. I think that the plot ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: I Live in Binary Worlds

    Hi there, sphealwithit reviewing : I really like this story. I like how you described Lizzy's eyes: Lizzy's eyes were almost like a deep endless ocean, an ocean of never ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Drinking Goodbye

    This poem is really strong. It's really moving. The rhyme scheme is good along with the rythym. I like the: I drank last night, and I will drink tonight. I ...

    May 31, 2013


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley