User avatar

speakerskat

speakerskat

  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Phantom

    This was for a class and sadly a compound sentence like that is required and it's the best I could come up with. But thanks so much I really appreciate ...

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Writing

    Oh it's for a creative writing class and that was the question we had to use Xd

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Rescued Love

    And my piece called writing. Theres only one of five total pieces I haven't written yet

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Rescued Love

    Though your review was a little...not entirely positive... I found it very helpful and would like you to look at four of my other pieces. These are all for a ...

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Rescued Love

    Thanks! That really means a lot to me.

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Vocalist

    Well when the girl first met him she liked him maybe so I could add that. It quickly grew to animosity though. Almost instantly. That's a great idea. I doubt ...

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Vocalist

    Well when the girl first met him she liked him maybe so I could add that. It quickly grew to animosity though. Almost instantly. That's a great idea. I doubt ...

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Vocalist

    Yeah that would be great. To be honest a this is supposed to be 100 eords longer and I have no idea how to do that. I'll be posting more ...

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Ten Reasons Why Nate Is Afraid Of Lampposts

    Ex-boyfriend**

    Oct 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Happy

    Thank you !

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Happy

    My computer and iPhone don't accept space inbetween lines so I have to use the punctuation.

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Happy

    Thanks that means a lot to me :) but please delete your extra review

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: Dating The Grammar Police

    Please just stop :/ really

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Happy

    You need to re-word a lot of your comment XD but thanks

    Oct 18, 2015
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Ten Reasons Why Nate Is Afraid Of Lampposts

    Hey there ! This was just very funny and reminded me of my boyfriends sense of humor. Really cute XD

    Oct 17, 2015


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas