User avatar

sofi

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Living

    I woke up screaming, with tears running down my face. Ever since that day, I have been getting nightmares [no comma needed] about it. It’s the same thing everyday . ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cracks in the Sidewalk

    Hi there :D Alright, if I'm completely honest, I didn't particularly enjoy this. There was nothing which particularly pulled me into the story. I found the last two paragraphs picked ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Hey there! Unfortunately I don't have time for a very in depth critique, which is actually alright since there wasn't much here to critique really :D I thought this was ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pomegranate Seeds iii (their world)

    Hello there :D Alright so I read through this and really enjoyed it and then realised that there were two parts which go before it and unfortunatly I don't have ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: He and She

    Hey there! Alright first there were just one two tiny nit-picks... The street lights tint the whole scene a dull orange, and the scene looks surreal Think about maybe getting ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [deleted]

    I loved it! As always I don't have anything constructive to say because I'm not really a poet :( but I thought I would let you know that I read ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Time - Does it Exist?

    Hello! I do agree that you should expand on this slightly. I found it very interesting as it is and it definatly made me think, but I also think that ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Strawberry Wine

    Hello there! I edited a few things as i went through if that's okay! :D Chapter one: He was working through college You know why I’m sending you there, right ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: First night in Ecuador

    Hi! I was wondering if you were just posting this on it's own or if it was the opening to something much longer? If it's just on it's own then ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    With every new piece I read by you, I just love your writing more and more! The subject matter of this is so original and your ending was just perfect. ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [deleted]

    Love, love, love it! :D as always haha It reminded me very much of 'Before you were mine' by Carol Anne Duffy (stanza 3) and also 'Homecoming' by Simon Armitage. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wished I wasn't hidden.

    Hello :D lilymoore seems to have covered most of what I was going to say in terms of what you've actually written so I'll focus more on the ideas if ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [deleted]

    I found these very intriguing, mainly because I don't fully understand the first two- but in this case I think it can work as a positive thing. They have a ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: [deleted]

    Wow...I really loved this. It seemed to me that this poem is about trying to make people into something they are not? Or trying to make yourself fit into what ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 8 periods in the life. the busses

    Hello! Okay, well firstly this really should be rated for language and the like so if you could please put a rating on it :D I liked the overall concept ...

    Nov 15, 2008


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller