-
Re: them hearts, what are they?
art has many critics. Writing has more. why? because writing is an art form that is left to the imagination of the reader to picture what they are trying to ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: OCD poem
Ok... if that didn't make anyone tear jerk, i don't think they'd have a soul. I don't know per-say what it is. Even if i Googled it i wouldn't have ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: To My Departed Lover
I read it as someone that misses their lover so much it's caused them to get sickly and ill. Maybe i'm wrong but i did enjoy this. I may read ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: The Smell of Time
time it's self is an interesting thing. it's perception of time is different to all people. If this is a disortation of a poem talking of how time is percieved ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: save my vanity(edited not much but cleaned up)
Ok... war is often used with us being family, all decending from Adam and Eve. It's a given that this was put on. The theory here is was what it ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: A Riddle
i riddle in how much this poem needs to be awesome? i dont get the title. other than that i loved it! the description was spot on but at the ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: Dried Apricots
if tarentino was a real writer, thats what he would say. thats the title, thats the anger. love, pain, suffering... everything. i can see that phone flying through my mind, ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: I'm not who you think I am
is that animosity? pain? maybe hiding a hurt overly exposed heart. either way, short but sweet. not bad at all. just shows only raw emotion not an actual skill. which ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: My life would be complete
you have no idea how much that matches my predicament right now. You made a comment on my heart strings and now it's my turn. i loved it. the naturality. ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: sometyms....
Okay. I can see that one. I was reading it scratching my head, not because it was bad. NO. because i am a different writer than you are. That's all. ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: I never knew
i couldn't read that all the way through the first time. I can understand your pain and i wish i could send a virtual hug... I'm sorry for whatever happened ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: Dawn
ok. i am no writer. that's why i almost didn't apply here. for writers like yourself, beauity is in the worlds. you have accomplished my goal. Beauity in literary art. ...
Nov 2, 2009 -
Re: Nostalgia...
i don't understand how the person that tried to correct you had any idea on what u were writing. Some corrections were fine but ryhming isn't importiant. U had a ...
Oct 27, 2009
