User avatar

silentpatronus

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Untitled- Prologue and Chapter 1

    Howdy! I'm going to review your work! :) Okay so the first thing I notice is that it is extremely short! Whilst it's too the point it just feels like ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Just Another Girl-Chapter 1

    Howdy! I'm going to review your work! :) From looking at it I notice two things: 1) It is very short, if all your 'chapters' are this short then perhaps ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: James Volt, Chapter 1.

    Howdy! I'm going to review your work! :) An average day for James Volt would consist of drawing, writing, studying, being alone in his room, and thinking about, well, what ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: *Untitled* First Chapter

    Howdy! I'm going to review this for you! Each reflecting off eachother in the morning sunlight, Each other is two words not one. "Hey, Bob," I shouted There needs to ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Dear Future Daughter

    Howdy! I'm going to review this! Firstly I'm just going to say that you need to sort out the paragraphing. This is a letter to your future daughter yet it ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Essay the First

    Howdy! I'm going to review your work. :) I developed a passion for reading and writing in English at an early age, despite having grown up surrounded by people who ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Romantic Re: Wasteland

    Howdy! I'm going to review this. :) I have not spoken with you in a while. This doesn't make sense. To make it make sense you need to have 'to' ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Captive Refrain

    Howdy! I'm going to attempt to review for you! but if anyone asks, tell them we're fine." If you're quoting something you need to firstly have opening quotation marks. Secondly ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Satire, General Re: Thoughts on Teen Writing Websites

    Interesting rant, I take a different view point to you on this. For the purpose of my argument I feel the need to make it clear that I am not ...

    Feb 23, 2013


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria