User avatar

shieldmaiden

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 32

    Thanks for pointing out the repetition I had made. I totally agree with you and also strive to find different synonyms. This one must have escaped my attention. Thanks for ...

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 32

    Your review was very helpful and encouraging! Thank you! :)

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 34

    Thanks Drak for taking the time to read this chapter. I'm glad it has you intrigued and I hope the rest doesn't disappoint. Just fair first chapters are very choppy ...

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 31

    Hey Phoenix! So glad to see you. I'm glad you got a chance to review this chapter. I appreciate all the time you take on reviewing my work. It must ...

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 35

    Thanks for the tip of inventing. Truly helpful. Question tho, is it really important? Some books I've read didn't bother with it. I'd love to hear what you think.

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 35

    Thanks for the review. It means a lot that I was able to engage your senses, since description has never been my forte. So, thanks :) You made my day!

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 1

    I will be doing that :)

    Apr 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paths Crossed Chapter 1

    I will be doing that :)

    Apr 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 30

    Hey Phoenix!!! No worries about not reviewing. I've been out of it for a long long time and haven't even been on for a while. But I'm still writing, although ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 31

    Aww, thank you for your kind words and I'm glad that you found it interesting. It means a lot to me and you just made my day. Thanks!

    Mar 1, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 31

    Great suggestion!!!! And yes, sweating under water...a bit of a problem figuring that one out. :) I dont think I should switch POV though. But I'll find a way to ...

    Feb 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 2

    Thanks so much. Glad you liked it :)

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 30

    Very helpful :)

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 30

    Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad you liked it and found it worthwhile to point out the things I can improve on. It means a lot to me. ...

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 30

    Thanks for the good advice. I felt withdrawn when writing this and it was a struggle to finish. But, I look forward to fixing it later. There is a lot ...

    Jan 29, 2020


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien