User avatar

shaon

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bar monologue I

    No.... However, my mother has helped me a lot in writing, in general.

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Editing an Author's story

    Thank you.

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Chapter 3-- Lone Voice Radio: Part I

    Seriously, please do not thank me. The story that you've written so far is great and please continue writing it.

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Black cherries

    hey Pompadour... I'm definitely writing this poem again, so, be there to review it. Definitely good review.

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Black cherries

    Thank you so much! :)

    Jul 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Spiritual Re: witchcraft

    Oh! Okay. That has totally changed my perception.

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Helium

    Thank you for the encouragement.

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Black cherries

    Thank you for the criticism. I'll try better and harder

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Black cherries

    I will work on the cohesiveness. Thank you.

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: the wolf and the white tree water

    hello.... *waves with a grin* I really liked your poem.

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Our Life

    Hello... *waves with happiness* "I was young once, and wild. It's time, you know. Majestic thing, time," she replied." I loved these lines a lot. The poem has a good ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Moth

    Thank you once again, Cody. I'm Indian, by the way (our education system follows the British English).

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Helium

    Hey cleverclogs. Thanks for the constructive criticism. :)

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Helium

    Thank you so much Cody. This really made my day.

    Jul 8, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Helium

    Thank you for the encouragement. :)

    Jul 8, 2015


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White