User avatar

shaon

  • Poetry » General, General Re: pyrotechnique

    Hello. The intended meaning of your poem might be different from what I interpreted, however, I really felt it; I mean, I felt the words of your poem punching my ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: Spaaaaaaaace

    Hey! Really enjoyed the poem. It expressed the listlessness of an ambitious and different kid very humorously. The experiences that an adolescent undergoes before he matures and grows up are ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Girl with Freckles

    Hello. This poem is really heart-warming. The description of the character is very bold and intriguing. Your poem is like a lyrical character-sketch of a girl whom I'd like to ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Spiritual Re: witchcraft

    Hello. "I can suck your joys and dry your tears, I witchcraft your mind and sicken you with fears." I am attracted to these lines; the whole idea of rendering ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Masquerade

    Hey Anne, I liked your poem (I still do). To be honest, I was intrigued by the use of 'rose' in your poem. I read the poem as a whole ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Loser's Madness

    Hello. Firstly, I like your haiku, simply because I can relate to it and its elegance is in its simplicity and clarity. However, it's still deep. It properly shows the ...

    Jul 7, 2015


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison