User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Up

    Thanks! That's awesome how you think that what I wrote was cute! Thanks for the idea too, will consider it! Shanan-cat out!

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Up

    Sorry abou the sparkle thing! I change it when I find the time. Thanks for all your help! Shananners! :lol:

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simply As That

    Dude, that was AWESOME! The originality was somethingout of the question! (is that how you spell it?) Keep on writing, Shananners!

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Up

    Thanks for all the reviews! I will correct all my typos and maybe change it a bit. Thanks again! Shananners!

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dejection

    Nicely done my friend! shanan-cat!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tree

    I liked that one! The creativity of people on this site is amazing! Where did you get this waesome idea? I have no problems with this, so carry on! Shananers!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Food

    I don't get it... Please clarafy shanan-cat

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ..

    This isn't a poem... What did you write?

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dreamed of Hell

    Oh! I get it now! Thanks for clearing it! Shanan-cat!

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: appraoching storm

    Thanks for the okay! shanan-cat!

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dreamed of Hell

    I loved it! But I thought that the fact that you repeated the last and second last stanza was reapeated and it oke away from the poem itself. Other than ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Best Friends...I think.

    I totally agree with everything that your "cousin" wrote. I remember now, she does pretty much everything that you do. So typical... Nice job though! Shananers!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: lies

    s you know me CamilleI won't do something extraodinary, but I thought that it was quite amazing indeed! Very well done my friend! Tootles, shanan-cat!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My world

    Thanks you everyone for your reviews! Wished more people would actually answer my questions though... Thanks anyways! shanan-cat!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Mask

    I liked the rhyme and the theme, but I don't think that the topic was the way to go for this. I don't have much to say, sorry! shanan-cat!

    Mar 28, 2008


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix