User avatar

shadowstorm

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rapunzel

    He's always been just a friend. His girlfriend is way over-territorial. The person I'm 'talking' to in the poem is the guy. 'She' is the girlfriend. I'll take a look ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Temporal Shadows (Prologue)

    Thanks for the reviews and suggestions/corrections. The way I'm doing the prologue is kind of copying a scene from much later, so not a whole lot can be made clear ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tempest at Leurs (Part I)

    I like the ideas behind the story. They hint at interesting events to come. Immediately I am interested in the story.

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    It moves a bit quickly and could use some more organizing perhaps, but I believe it is a story with a lot of potential.

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Remembering

    I agree with everyone about the rhythm and flow. The poem feels like everything has just poured out. To use a cliche, it's short and sweet!

    Feb 28, 2007


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman