User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hurt

    Ooh i really like this :) I don't know anything about poems so i won't try and go all technical, but i can see that it's good :) :smt023

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Man and His Sunflower

    This is great, and i can't find anything wrong with it at all :D The story is fantastic and i love this line; He could not wait for it to ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elena Maionsa [Prologue]

    Oooh nice story seems to be developing here, interesting :) I should like to see how this develops... I blinked myself back to reality and scanned the flawless and only ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Maybe

    I like this poem alot :) One thing i'd sugest is to put capital letters in there, but people have already said that, anyways... My favorite bit is this, as ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The letters

    This is a little too GARGH SERIOUS for me. Still it was good, but i didn't really get it. I like this bit, Compliments and love, Sprawled out in italics, ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wandering

    I very much like the idea of this :) As i like it when you mention your son at the end (That sounds as if you have a son; i ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Settling in

    Aww i like this alot, it's so cute. ^^ And i was interested all the way through. Write more! We stopped, dead. Deader than the cow whose heart was in ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ginger-Mania?

    Lizzy, i have been with you when you have recieved such comments, and they are all the same aren't they. I think this is a very British piece of writing ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Change of place

    i love this story i hope youve put this half on bebo you should put the first half on here lizzypoo i can see a good storyline developing and such ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rage of an infantile mind

    Like a worm worm in two halves. mrs standerline always told us to write something..then watch tv or whatever.then go back to it and read again..then any mistakes will stand ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Trevor [Deceased]

    I really like this story :) It's quite amusing hehe. There's one thing i'd say though, All he, Trevor, does is swim in circles and wait for the next time ...

    Aug 22, 2007


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink