Random avatar

sameeha

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sleep

    Well, don't you seem sleep obsessed:) That was quite simple and childish. Try to not repeat things so much in your future work. Slways think about the reader and remember ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Animal (Chapter 16) - Final Chapter

    Wow, that was long!!! why did you rate it 18+ now? I thought your idea was thoughtful and certainly very creative.Love the idea, very special and unique. Good luck with ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mid July Summer Sky

    Dude, did you just change the name of this poem twice in 4 minutes? wow, your dealing with confusion. I thought your idea was thoughtful and certainly very creative.Love the ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Courtship

    Love the idea, very special and unique. Good luck with your future work and always remember to keep things straight and simple. Keep an eye on your grammar and sentence ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Whale Pirates

    Love the idea, very special and unique. Good luck with your future work and always remember to keep things straight and simple. Keep an eye on your grammar and sentence ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: My-Father (The Struggle)

    I think you may have a few grammatical errors. Your daddy shud bvery proud. Good luck with your future work and always remember to keep things straight and simple. Keep ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Built a Home

    Clear, to the point and probably what most people seem to be looking for in my work, effective. Your poem seems to have more questions than answers though but I ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forsaken: The Hunted

    Well dude, you may not be that happy to find a newby reviewing but thats like all you just got now. Anyways, great and new plot, keep on with the ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Adolescent Immortals

    So I was reading midnight sun on and now im reading this , apparently the world is very much into vampires, w2erewolves and these fantasy creatures. The writing style was ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: His and Hers

    That was certainly good work. And that a 16 year old has written that, I find it surprising. Maybe you should publish your poetry some time soon. That might actually ...

    Jul 21, 2011


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg