Random avatar

sachipachi1

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All There Is

    There were some parts of the poem where the wording was a bit off, but overall, the poem was great

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fire

    This was a very impressive poem, though you could use some different vocabulary, just broaden your vocabulary a bit and the poem would be great

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jealousy of the Sand

    This poem was very good! I really liked the flow of the poem and the creativity in your words! Good Job!

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eternal Kiss

    Wow, I love it! Your poem is beautiful and I can totally visualize your poem in my head whenever i read it!

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the silent breath of love

    This poem is very deep and reaches out to the reader... it just has a few punctuation errors, but besides that it was really good

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Is This Real?

    This is a great poem! I can feel the depth in it -sachipachi1

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am Afraid

    This piece was excellent, I can really relate to it The wording was a bit off, but still, good job -sachipachi1

    Dec 26, 2010


guys i ate too much chicken and now im afraid i might give birth to a chicken
— hop