User avatar

roxyask

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Happiness

    Awe thank you! ^^ I always like things that can make people happy I did play around with the idea of describing a smile, but there are just so many ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I wonder

    anytime! :) Id be like you which is why I really enjoyed this piece as much as I did :) and I am glad that there are people who try ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fingerpaint

    absolutly beautiful :)

    May 26, 2012
  • Short Story » Culture, Narrative Re: the dust and the seep of the city

    thank you so much!!! ^^ I'll deffinatly take all your advice on board!! ^^ As for the taxis-I'm very bad with cars and its the only one I could think ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Leave With The Kites

    A really beautiful poem, you capture the emotions so well :)

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Silent Orchastra

    thanks for the helpful feed back! ^^ and for the compliment ^^

    Mar 7, 2012


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi