User avatar

roxyask

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: War of all against all

    Yeah Im going to work on the form and imagry of this piece for a bit! :) Thanks very much! :D

    May 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: War of all against all

    I was studying it in philosophy and I got onto the mood! Thanks! :)

    May 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: War of all against all

    Thanks very much! :) And will do! :)

    May 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: War of all against all

    Ill try and add a metaphore so! I like the idea of it being an outline! Its back in the workshop at the mo! Thanks very much for the ideas ...

    May 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: War of all against all

    Yeah Im working on that at the mo! I think your ideas are very good, Thanks! :)

    May 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: War of all against all

    Hello repose! :) Thank you! :) Yeah Its gone back to the workshop for a few tweeks at the mo! :) Thanks for the review! :)

    May 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: War of all against all

    Hello! First off thank you! :) yeah Im working on the form and rhythem of the poem at the mo! Your idea of the beginning of a book has got ...

    May 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: War of all against all

    Thank you!

    May 9, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Review Re: I'm sorry daddy

    awe Im sorry! I cried while writing it too!

    May 9, 2013
  • Other » Romantic, Review Re: I miss us

    hello! I think I got most of the errors! I'll think about moving it so! Thanks for the review! :)

    May 9, 2013
  • Other » Romantic, Review Re: I miss us

    Hello Repose! I think I got most of the gramatical errors! At "securely vulnerable with you"its an intentional contradiction, I meant it as in when you feel so safe with ...

    May 9, 2013
  • Other » Romantic, Review Re: Still want me too

    Thanks for the review! On reading your review i have to day I agree with what you say! Thank you! :)

    May 7, 2013
  • Other » Romantic, Review Re: Still want me too

    Thank you!! :D

    May 6, 2013
  • Other » Romantic, Review Re: Still want me too

    Thank you very much! :) and you got me in one! :)

    May 6, 2013
  • Other » Romantic, Review Re: Still want me too

    First off thank you! I hope the reliving wasnt too painful! Secondly I'll defintely look throught the punctuation! :) Thanks again! :)

    May 6, 2013


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela