User avatar

rosethorn

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: knuckle drag'r

    This reminds me of Seether lyrics which is great because to me they are extremely talented music writers. (Of course that is if they write there own stuff, which I'm ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Freedom and a Dragon

    I notice you're writing in a first person style. So is this how your character would actually tell the story? Is this how this character would talk? There is not ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: i dont know why

    You are one of the few people who know that I hold a distaste for poetry in its traditional form so forgive me for sounding harsh. This poem is trash. ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Stalking The Stalker

    Hey, slow down there! You are writing too fast! There are plenty of errors in here that could have easily been caught if you took the time to proof-read. And ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: In the moonlight

    It's a nice piece because it's real. But the style could use some work. It sounds more like a conversation; something you'd be saying and not writing. I'm not sure ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jade

    If this is merely a school assignment...I can not begin to imagine what results your writing has in your free time. Quite brilliant, I must say. The characters that are ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Nice job! I'm relieved that this poem isn't about a long lost love and is instead about a sister. Since poetry is not a particular favorite of mine, I find ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Madame Clarinet

    This is brilliant. I didn't catch it at first and that's what made it so perfect. I would definetly consider changing the "tone holes" part but other than that I ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I'm reading My Sister's Keeper right now. Half way through it. This is one of the best books I've ever read honestly, which is strange because it is not my ...

    Sep 18, 2006


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault