User avatar

robyns37

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soliloquy of an Unknown Soldier

    I really love this. I like the literary devices and in general just the imagery. I love the personification and the images you get from: "Death wandered these lonely ways, ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Writing's No Good

    I agree with Eimear, I really liked this poem, but I think it was mostly because it appealed to me as a writer. I think that you should make it ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Empty Space

    You know, although I agree with some of the other posters on the vagueness, I really liked the poem. I like how it was simple and short, and I think ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Rough Winds

    I really loved this, I wish I could hear the music to it. And like other people, I really enjoyed the imagry. I think that the poetic quality to the ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Not so far..

    Wow, the idea is definitely there. Don't change anything about the actual words, but I agree with piepiemann22 about how there is very little imagery and poetic device. You have ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Audition

    I agree with Mad. The short lines work fairly well on this piece. Also, it isn't typically something I would be interested in, but it held my attention most of ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Talk About It

    I kinda agree with some of the other posters on this forum. The structure is a little odd. I think that this fragmentation that you did would work in some ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The night comes back to me

    Wow, if that's a true story, then I'm really sorry. I think that other then what the other people pointed out, this story was excellent. I disagree slightly with Heidigirl666 ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Won't let go

    First off, I'd say this was an interesting poem. It had a good concept and I feel like I understand what you're trying to convey to your readers, but I ...

    Jun 8, 2008


Paint me green and call me Shrek because I am swamped >.>
— Plume