User avatar

resfeber

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: there is a starman waiting in the sky for me

    Okay so literally this poem is AMAZING! I have never seen death shown in this kind of light before. This poem is so deep, but not overbearing. I absolutely loved ...

    Feb 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Growing Old

    This poem is amazing. I have never read something that is so relatable about an adolescent growing up into adulthood. I love how you kept asking the question "Are you ...

    Feb 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Heartbreak

    This is short but I can relate to it so much. I don't know much about Haikus (if I spelled it wrong sorry). The title completely explains the poem, or ...

    Feb 7, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hopeful lies

    This poem is short, but also very interesting. My suggestion is maybe to add a few more lines. overall this poem is very good. I can relate to it really ...

    Feb 7, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Perception

    Hey! I really do love this poem. I get a big sense of something good never lasts. I'm not sure if that is exactly what you intended on doing, but ...

    Feb 6, 2018


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart