Random avatar

regalredstar

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    I get the feeling from reading this thread that very few of you know how to be a reader. All of you know how to be a writer, and rant ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: New worlds,new experiences

    The red rocky ground. The stars that seemed to go on for eternity. The sandy taste. I'm not sure about the description here, it just doesn't flow for me. Lifeless. ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Lich Dragon

    I like dragons and I like dragon stories (as is proven by the books i brought home from the library monday), but I had trouble reading this story out of ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon

    Right now, I'm having trouble reading this story around all the grammatical errors. I suggest taking what you've got and pasting it in a word document. Once you've got it ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: The Brooch

    It was really good, There's just a couple problems with the story that I'd like to comment on. JASON I don't... Oh, I know what you want. And the answer ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: death like destiny

    with words so perfect, like the devils tongue. but lies are all you get. they may tempting. they may be sweet. but when you get there, you'll find no treat. ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Long Gone

    Where or when, or why or how? Why wasn’t it you I saw? You've got a problem with the rhyme here. Try replacing replacing saw with how. A feeling of ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    we live, and we win, we lose, The and in this stops the flow for me, but maybe that's just me we see, and we are blind, These two lines ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Defective (update 6/5)

    Wow, That was really good. It looks to be a book I would buy for myself and pssibly for my science fiction obsessed uncle too. There was only one thing ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ultimate Battle

    Great job! This poem stirred feelings in my soul and really captivated my imagination. However when I got to the end I felt that, though it got me to chuckle ...

    May 11, 2007


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind