-
Re: Eragon
I get the feeling from reading this thread that very few of you know how to be a reader. All of you know how to be a writer, and rant ...
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: New worlds,new experiences
The red rocky ground. The stars that seemed to go on for eternity. The sandy taste. I'm not sure about the description here, it just doesn't flow for me. Lifeless. ...
Jun 18, 2007 -
Re: The Lich Dragon
I like dragons and I like dragon stories (as is proven by the books i brought home from the library monday), but I had trouble reading this story out of ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: The Dragon
Right now, I'm having trouble reading this story around all the grammatical errors. I suggest taking what you've got and pasting it in a word document. Once you've got it ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: The Brooch
It was really good, There's just a couple problems with the story that I'd like to comment on. JASON I don't... Oh, I know what you want. And the answer ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: death like destiny
with words so perfect, like the devils tongue. but lies are all you get. they may tempting. they may be sweet. but when you get there, you'll find no treat. ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Long Gone
Where or when, or why or how? Why wasn’t it you I saw? You've got a problem with the rhyme here. Try replacing replacing saw with how. A feeling of ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: .
we live, and we win, we lose, The and in this stops the flow for me, but maybe that's just me we see, and we are blind, These two lines ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Defective (update 6/5)
Wow, That was really good. It looks to be a book I would buy for myself and pssibly for my science fiction obsessed uncle too. There was only one thing ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: The Ultimate Battle
Great job! This poem stirred feelings in my soul and really captivated my imagination. However when I got to the end I felt that, though it got me to chuckle ...
May 11, 2007
