User avatar

reason

reason

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: chaos theory: a crash course my relationships

    Calling what I do as style is a misnomer, at best there's an enigmatic voice -but without discipline or form, it's eh. That's why I appreciate the feedback from people ...

    Jul 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: chaos theory: a crash course my relationships

    It wasn't intentional at the moment of writing. I sat in the that gray prius, she had driven the way to therapy, and I was processing the conversation from the ...

    Jul 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: chaos theory: a crash course my relationships

    I can see the disruption in format and how I should have probably remained mindful to keeping it consistent for no other purpose than peace of mind. Lack of punctuation ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: chaos theory: a crash course my relationships

    I can see where the visual wasn't necessary. Would it be awful to say that I'm not accustomed to the change in format for new works -my breaks weren't showing ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: chaos theory: a crash course my relationships

    I suggest you come off your high horse with higher vocabulary to realize not all works utilize such things. Prime example of a best seller -Harry Potter, she had terrible ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Why the nice guy?

    there are more than two genders. the binary is a lie. check yourself annabellekirkland, there are men who are assigned female at birth -transgender men. i won't bother with the ...

    Jul 12, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: no more white women, i'm done (18+)

    Thanks. I chose familiar because we are all creatures of habit and that's comforting. Familiarity is created though repetition which yields memories. I chose it as a transition into the ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: no more white women, i'm done (18+)

    Thanks, I felt the language was simple. Fascinating how I never tire to hear what people viewed the dynamic and people to be in this piece. There is indeed emotional ...

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: no more white women, i'm done (18+)

    That's cool, I never looked at it that way -the protagonist being black. Fascinating point of view there, it really gives the story a different feel. You're not wrong because ...

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: no more white women, i'm done (18+)

    Solid, thanks for the review. I felt uncomfortable writing this piece because unlike the other Pretty Ladies anthology -this one doesn't have all the details of their romance and the ...

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Call Girl [1]

    Sure, we can go with backhanded compliment.

    Sep 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Call Girl [1]

    I never forget, watch out AJ. Your piece has inspired me to return back to reviewing and soon I'll be srs bsns about my reviewing.

    Sep 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: That Girl You Call Slut

    What is with "completely shameful"? Let me reiterate, there is /nothing/ shameful about enjoying sex regardless of gender.

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: That Girl You Call Slut

    No girl is a "slut" because there is nothing shameful about enjoying sex regardless of gender.

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Other » Health, Narrative Re: born this way

    i wrote personal story to dissuade harsh reviews. i typically can handle such a thing, but this piece is no ordinary story for me. the actual condition or conditions are ...

    Mar 26, 2013


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero