User avatar

quitecontrary

quitecontrary

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Longing of a Maiden Rose - Ch.I: Unforgotten Murder 4

    Hi Mailice! Time to review part 4! (Also I admire your style so much! The way you write this is like a combination of a novel and movie, where a ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: White lies

    Hi there! Like a dying sun Sharing it's rays of light I love this imagery! At first I thought you were talking about a dead sun and how we would ...

    Feb 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Longing of a Maiden Rose - Ch.I: Unforgotten Murder 3

    Hello again! I have a lot to say, so I'm just going to dive right in! :) The town hall of Sehlingen was pompous, not modest, but represented the immediate ...

    Feb 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Set Adrift (Part 1)

    Hi there! Just stopping by for one last review! I love your story idea(I haven’t looked at the other chapters yet) and the plot and action are perfectly spaced out ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Art » General, General Re: Part of the gang

    Hello there! I'm really glad I clicked on this story; your characterization and scene writing is beautifully done, and I can tell you really enjoyed writing this! Spraying and splashing ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: havens

    Hello and Happy Review Day to both of you! I really liked the optimistic turn in the poem(what can I say I'm a sucker for happy endings ;)) and you ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: MTOHS - Chapter 1.2

    Hello and Happy Review Day! I don't have tons of experience writing novels, but I do have experience reading them, so if anything's a little unclear just let me know ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Longing of a Maiden Rose - Ch.I: Unforgotten Murder 2

    I'm back!(P.S. thanks for the follow :)) I'm really enjoying the characters in this story so far! Léonard was such a surprise and his personality is so funny: For a ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Longing of a Maiden Rose - Ch.I: Unforgotten Murder 1

    Hi MailicedeNamedy! I was instantly caught by the name of this piece; it seemed so mysterious and the story certainly followed that! I loved the ominous setting, and I can't ...

    Jan 30, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: What Lies Beneath

    Hi there! Just popping by for a (not-so-quick?) review! Your writing style is very well defined and the sentences flow cohesively. The only thing I didn't really like was plot ...

    Jan 28, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: labyrinth of lies

    Hello there! I haven't read many of your works yet, but I love your word choice! You paint a vivid picture and draw me into this fairytale world, but there's ...

    Jan 27, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, Narrative Re: Application Essay #2

    Hi there! I loved your essay: you blend a lot of great imagery and always focus on why you want to be a writer, and it shows a lot about ...

    Jan 22, 2021
  • Art » Other, Supernatural Re: Hexagon

    Hello MissVelociraptor! I'm here for a quick review, so don't blink or you might miss it! 1. Your description of the nightmare is a little too forceful. Don't say "The ...

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Last walk (3rd Draft)

    Hi again Traves! I was considering leaving just a small comment, but decided instead to do a quick review. First off, let me say again that I love the idea ...

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Jesus is love

    Hi Beautifulsparkle! I'm here to review your article! First off, I want to say that religion is a very personal thing to talk about, so thank you for sharing your ...

    Jun 3, 2020


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)