User avatar

quaintrelle

Alyssa

  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Following the instructions

    I love this kind of poem. Those poems that don't really have any punctuation or rhythm or things that people say we need on a poem. It only needs the ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Carving a New Future

    Hi CamoryAnn! I would really love to talk to you because this is such a very emotional subject to write and very usual. What is it with us young people ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the land of dead

    Hello fictional, I loved it! I think the idea was simple and yet said very dramatically. I liked most the last part, In my mind,' she said cheerfully even as ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Am A Freak

    This is a great poem. It doesn't need to have metaphors, deep words.. But everything written in th poem, it's real. I can feel the emotion the poet put on ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Raining

    I like it! I mean, i like light poems. And I love rains too :) On the other hand, I don't really understood the whole poem. I get the part ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As We Are Now

    I loved it! And I mean it. It's great and it's like based on reality. and this line struck me really hard. I can feel each passing second with my ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Queen of Dolls

    The ending scared me, it left me hanging with a thought running through my head, "What'd they do?" And OMG, the dolls played with each other. It's good! This is ...

    Sep 18, 2011


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage