User avatar

princesscharlotte15

princesscharlotte15

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Fading Light

    Hello! I'm here to do a review! :) Your poem is so great! I love the imagery and the descriptive words and phrases you used. I especially love the line ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: I feel Small

    Hello! I am here for a review :) I really like you poem, and I can really relate to the fact that you want to feel small. Sometimes we get ...

    Oct 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Goodbye

    Hello there! I'm here for a review :) I really liked your poem. It was a little dark, but I really like the way you wrote it. The rhyming was ...

    Oct 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: The Life Cycle of an Unrequited Love

    Hi! I'm here to do a review :) I really like this poem, I think almost every girl can relate to this poem. My favorite line from the poem is ...

    Oct 7, 2015


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind