User avatar

potatoefry2001

heart broken and useless to everybody in this tragic experience we call life

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Lying awake

    It made PLENTY of sense to me... I am here for you!!! @Bellarke and me are here for you @FireSpyGirl.

    Dec 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Trapped

    I really like the way you wrote this piece, however, if I may say this, I think it's a bit short. I wanted to keep reading and reached the bottom ...

    Dec 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hurt

    please feel free to be honest, even if you feel it's brutal.

    Dec 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Breakup

    I really enjoyed your writing style. I too have been through a horrible break up, and I want you to know you will heal and move on. All it takes ...

    Nov 30, 2018


Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb