User avatar

poesiasdeamor

  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Tricks

    Thank you for your kind review! I appreciate it!

    Sep 9
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Tricks

    Thank you!

    Sep 8
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Tricks

    Thank you! Im a beginner so your feedback means alot. This was also originally a song, so that might explain some things.

    Sep 8
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Scary Home

    Thank you so much!!

    Sep 8
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Scary Home

    Thank you I really love the feedback that you gave. A lot of what you mentioned was intentional, especially the stepfather situation because of personal experience. I always appreciate reviews!

    Sep 8
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Scary Home

    Thank you so much. Im doing better and healing 🩷

    Sep 8
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Scary Home

    Thank you I appreciate it 🩷

    Sep 8
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Scary Home

    Thank you so much!

    Sep 8
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Dear Mother

    Thank you for your feedback!

    Sep 8
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Dear Mother

    Thank you so much this means the world to me!

    Sep 8
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Girl in Photographs

    This is an amazing poem about what it feels like to grow up (at least the way that I interpret it) I am somewhat new to poetry so I'm not ...

    Aug 23
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Dear Mother

    Thank you so much for your feedback. Im a beginner writer and I'm still learning the basics, so your constructive criticism means a lot to me. :)

    Aug 23
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: THE SEARCH

    This is amazing. It stuck out to me and was super relatable. I felt all the emotions intended to be expressed in this poem. Outstanding work!

    Aug 22


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily