-
Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]
I really liked it! I was surprised to see so many harsh reviews! I like a story that grips your attention from the very beginning. It did have some unanswered ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Untitled...as of now
This is a very compelling beginning. I have a thing about being hooked from the very first page and I have to say, I can't wait for the rest of ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Tangled Up In Blue
I think it was a perfect ending! The story was very real and raw and at times it was ugly... but that's great because love can be ugly sometimes. I ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: He's gay now.
I think you chose to write on a very profound and delicate subject and that is awesome. Not just about homosexuality, but about acceptance from one's family about being one's ...
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: You Think You Know Me
I don't find this depressing at all. sometimes when we are trying to be strong in a moment of vulnerability, it is a comfort to know that people can only ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: The Mask
The feeling I get when I read this poem is the same as the feeling I get when I listen to Metallica's "Sad But True". It is hard to figure ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: The Mauling of Humanity.
I have to agree that it took me until the end of the poem to decide what point you were trying to make. I did like the symbolism about the ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Of Our Fellow Men
I really enjoyed the fact that it seemed like floating in the dark... like thoughts that come to you as you're falling asleep. I think the style flows well and ...
Jun 17, 2008
