User avatar

phirebug

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    I really liked it! I was surprised to see so many harsh reviews! I like a story that grips your attention from the very beginning. It did have some unanswered ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled...as of now

    This is a very compelling beginning. I have a thing about being hooked from the very first page and I have to say, I can't wait for the rest of ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    I think it was a perfect ending! The story was very real and raw and at times it was ugly... but that's great because love can be ugly sometimes. I ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: He's gay now.

    I think you chose to write on a very profound and delicate subject and that is awesome. Not just about homosexuality, but about acceptance from one's family about being one's ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Think You Know Me

    I don't find this depressing at all. sometimes when we are trying to be strong in a moment of vulnerability, it is a comfort to know that people can only ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Mask

    The feeling I get when I read this poem is the same as the feeling I get when I listen to Metallica's "Sad But True". It is hard to figure ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Mauling of Humanity.

    I have to agree that it took me until the end of the poem to decide what point you were trying to make. I did like the symbolism about the ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Of Our Fellow Men

    I really enjoyed the fact that it seemed like floating in the dark... like thoughts that come to you as you're falling asleep. I think the style flows well and ...

    Jun 17, 2008


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns