User avatar

penny

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The City at the End of the Hall

    thanks so much guys, i really really appreciate it! this poem has special significance to me, so it really means a lot that you guys like it! i think that's ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blue

    boundless i think definately works better...it's still kinda off though, but i can't really figure out what it is.

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The City at the End of the Hall

    dashes! yes! lol. i completely dismissed them awhile ago. I wrote this poem this summer and i think the reason I used commas was because originally the poem didn't have ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alexis

    A as in...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alexis

    alexis...i'm sure i'd know once you told she a character from your book? is she a name for someone else...or are we really talking about an alexis here...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Only Human

    honey is a very nice word, i don't blame you. it's one of those words that sounds exactly like what it means. it's a very sweet and thick and sticky ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Very Last Drop

    Hey bubblewrapped! I took your advice and changed the part about the shirt. I also changed part of the end from "the one you brought the red wine home in." ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: Oh Gray Threads!

    Yeah, the language definately added to the humor. You took a serious kind of diction and made it very funny. awesome. :wink: -penny

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My smile's just a pose

    I really like the second half. The whole poem has a very unique rhythm. But the first half of it didn't really catch my attention. Depressing can be a good ...

    Dec 5, 2004


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus