User avatar

pendr

pendr

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Captured in Time- Prologue

    Thank you very much! You helped me a lot! I definitely agree that I need to work on word variance and descriptions of characters and emotions. Thank you for taking ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: The God who wanted to be Human

    It is weird, and almost painful, when that happens. I think as long as you're happy with your work, you shouldn't let other's opinions change how you feel.

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: The God who wanted to be Human

    Well it's very good for something you just quick wrote.

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Je Suis Charlie

    Sweet! Merlin is literally my favorite show, and one of the many fictional things that have emotionally destroyed me. I didn't know any of that because I live in the ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: Nothing Can Beat Jesus

    It's beautiful to see all the people who believe in and love Jesus on this website. Great job! :D

    Jan 5, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Culture Re: Are you Going to Heaven or Hell?

    Thank you very much! It means a lot to me. Even I abuse my rights from God; there are very few people that don't. I agree that it's sad how ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Captured in Time- Prologue

    I am indeed! But everyone should be :) Thanks for the support! There's more to come in the somewhat near future :D Happy Holidays!

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chrono Hustle #11 Prisoners

    Thanks for being understanding :) You're welcome

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: "The World in my Eyes"

    Thanks for the advice :)

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: "The World in my Eyes"

    Well... the thing is, I write plainly what I feel. I see the problems in that, especially with flow and rhythm. Those aren't my priority when I write, but I ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: "The World in my Eyes"

    Thanks for the tips! What I meant was that they had someone to care for them, but I do like it when people take it in a way that's more ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Culture Re: Are you Going to Heaven or Hell?

    Thank you; I will take what you said to heart, as I will with SilverKnight. I will be sure to reread and clean this up soon. Are you saying I ...

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Culture Re: Are you Going to Heaven or Hell?

    I would never had thought about this before I read 23 Minutes in Hell a few months ago. It changed how I viewed some things and got me thinking about ...

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Culture Re: The Holy Spirit Gives you Passion

    Thank you! I'm so glad even a nonChristian appreciated this and understood it as well. It was a definite goal to not offend people with this; all I wanted was ...

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Culture Re: The Holy Spirit Gives you Passion

    -sigh- thank you. I'm so relieved that other people can understand it and relate to it. I appreciate it much! Merry Christmas!

    Dec 23, 2014


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners