User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Homemade Devil

    Haha this is actually how I feel right now. Very short, very to the point, and I like it. And I have nothing left to say so Happy January!!!

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Divine Eternity

    I feel like such a loser but I like the broken pattern of it. An ode to big words. And you used words that aren't even in my dictionary, so ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The In-Between

    This is beautiful. It is such a beautiful nightmare. I love it completely. Your imagery is great and I could picture it unfolding. You have a great talent.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    Haha, this was funny. Though yeah, I agree that it didn't flow well. Still, all for fun, so I don't really care. The last line makes me laugh.

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tea

    It's witty and simple, which is what I love in a poem! I loved "The Earl was drunk." That line made me laugh. This really isn't much of a review ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fire

    Oops! Sorry I meant Persephoneia! Again, I'm sorry for that typo!

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pros and Cons to dating a Ninja

    Haha, I like this. It made my day! What would happen if you dated a girl ninja? Haha it was fun to read.

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: (unnamed)

    Well, I like it. It's short and sweet and to the point. I think that eulogy is a perfect word, but through me off a little. All in all, good ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hide and Seek Ch. 1

    okay it grabbed my attention. there were some odd places though and i find it odd that the main character would sympathize with Nico so quickly. That was a little ...

    Dec 23, 2010


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt