Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Winnie (more to come)

    As face it, he just wasn’t good enough well at least in his mind this was the case. What? As face it? I'm not sure that makes sense. And you ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Candy Ville

    That's really pretty good. Few things: 1. REALLY short. You may want to stretch it out. Like what happened on the way to the library, or what her homework was. ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Should I continue/ start to write this story??

    I really like it. It will leave everyone in suspense. As the other who commented, it's been done before, but maybe you can add a twist at the end, like ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mirrors that kill.

    Okay, I like the style of this, but I can't really tell you much until I can read some more of the story. What is she running from? Is he ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I don't think this can have a title-any suggestions?

    I think it should have a name that represents where she lives. :D The third sentence was a little screwy, I agree, but the last line was brillance! Great job! ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Life = Complicated

    Well, I'm new at this, but if that got published, I'd buy it! Nice job! :D -Dani :P

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Intellectual Barbie

    Okay...this may not be the greatest, but constructive critisism is very much appreciated. Thank you. :D The light from the screen and the clock blinking form 1:02 to 1:03 were ...

    Jan 21, 2006


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres