User avatar

order

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Somewhere Else. Part 1.

    Wow, this part is extremely good. I can't really find any errors that disturbed the flow of your story so good job. By the way, for the second part did ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Somewhere Else Continued.

    It's a pretty good story but there are some structural and grammatical mistakes that interfere with the understanding of the story. "They have started to fight" This part is completely ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simplicity

    I like some of the ideas in this poem buut the thing is, I think there are too many. When you have more than one main idea in something you ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: When I think of a title, you'll be the first to know

    This is a nice beginning. It sets things up so that people have alot of questions as to what is going on and they are hoping that later parts of ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poem

    This is a cool poem; one thing I reccommend would be what others have, a better rhyme scheme. It also seems to me that you should try to split of ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Within Walking Distance

    *applauds* I like this story, idea and all. The only changes I recommend are a few puctuational and grammatical thing, unless of course some of those mistakes are part of ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Timeless Haikus

    This is nice; the only thing that I would suggest is that you make the haikus flow more with each other because it seemed to me that they were all ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Mortal Engines Quartet by PHILIP REEVE

    Mortal Engines is basically about a futuristic world in which people can no longer live on land simple because it is too desolate; certain continents, like America are completely abandoned ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clan Blood Sene section two

    This story is good so far; you have developed all of your characters as well as their relationships well. I would reccomend spacing and getting rid of extraneous comments: The ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 2 ~ Delivery

    Interesting story, though I think you should edit and reread it for some awkward wording and dialogue. "chestnut colored eyes" could be "chestnut eyes" "what you were" could be "were ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Secret I Could Never Tell

    There were alot of punctuation mistakes, as already pointed out, but the thing that got me is that it, to me, felt like it was a bit choppy, sort of ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Are You Me?

    Cool story, I really can't say anything bad about it so the only feed back I can give are things about the wording of some phrases. Please tell me if ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lycanthorpe

    Bsically I have thesame thoughts as everyone else; this is a good story but there are many awkward sounding words and combinations that take away from the experience. Like "leaved" ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: 'IS DANCE'

    I like this idea but I have just a few suggestions. before the flash back I think you might want to have something that triggers it instead of her listening ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Trucker Diaries

    I love how you transitioned between people so well and defined their characters so clearly. You were even able to change your writing style to represent this change. The only ...

    Mar 8, 2007


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)