User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: 11 Years Old

    Hmmmm.... It's not the rhyming I mind so much as the rhythm. A lot of places were kind of awkward and didn't flow at all. In particular: When he slammed ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daddy's Little Girl

    Maybe writing isn`t your thing, this wasn`t intertaining at all, get some experiance and try again:) Don't listen to her. I really liked it actually. It was rather sad, but ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Don't Want To

    that was extremely well done, although to those who aren't very deep, they may not understand it which is why a person has said "I don't like it" because she ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why I Hate Liking You

    I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare. I ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Anna

    Thanks for that! Anna is a vampire. She was turned against her will by a man she thought she loved, whose name was Simon Rambaldi. Her mother was taken from ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 5/6

    First I must say, to all those that are comfused about why Ethan's wet and cold, the author clearly mentions in the chapter before this that Ethan had to walk ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 2/6

    Haha, this guy in some ways like one of my gay friends, actually :D I disagree completely with whoever said the thing about pussy was something a gay guy wouldn't ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Kidnapped

    I agree with Cade in a lot of ways. I didn't come away from this poem with anything that I didn't already know from what I've been hearing from adults ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Empty Summer

    You definetly started out really strong, with a lot of good imagery and some great buildup. I expected a novel, almost, from your beginning paragraph or so. It just seemed ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Night

    This story reads like you were telling someone the story and this is the manuscrpit of what you said to them. You use phrases like "this festival thing", which sounds ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All for me

    I love the contrasting emotions here! This can be really hard to execute properly and you did a fine job of it, in my opinion. I agree with everyone when ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Clocks

    Wow, this was such a refreshing and well written poem! All your words are packed up in boxes In the corner of my room, they lie Collapsed cardboard dreams caved ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Goodbye forever

    Do you ever read people's critiques of your poetry? Because I've been reading some of it, reviewed one, and I think I could probably copy my review of one of ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I hate Life

    Lessee...well I'm going to try and not just repeat what everyone has already said about your emo "poem", but I might unintentionally. Sorry if that happens here. First of all, ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: these little whispers

    I'm afraid I'm really confused....I don't know what happened at the end at all. Did he just kiss her, or is he a vampire and he bit her? You have ...

    Jan 13, 2008


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew