User avatar

ohsorocknroll

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: ID

    It seems the format of the poem goes down well, I was quite uncertain about it because I personally enjoy this way of writing but I'm always worried how people ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: ID

    Thank you so much for being so lovely about it, I'll change the spelling of cul de sac as I was unsure and sort of whipped this up without considering ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: ID

    Thank you so much, I really enjoy it when people appreciate my work as I do realise it can be easily overlooked and considered confusing/boring (try handing this to my ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Help write a mothers day poem?

    just as a side note - opium as in, her perfume. she wears YSL opium perfume, ha. and that aroma always reminds me of her, and her homely scent. i ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deceased mind.

    Okay. The poem was fairly decent, at least in terms of vocabulary choice and rhyme scheme/meter. However, the theme "disease of the self", though explored in interesting, intricate phrases, never ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deceased mind.

    Hi there! This was a neat poem. I thought the line breaks were interesting, and they help enforce your decrepit subject matter. As Sionmara said, this was twisted. As much ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: virgin kiss.

    in reply to 13timmy24 the explanation was not part of the poetry, not a preface to it, however it was simply me explaining myself, as i realised not many poets ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    ah the last sentance needs the punctuation put in it, it depends how you read it. when i read it out loud, it fits the rhythm, however there is no ...

    Feb 24, 2010


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater