User avatar

noobPunk

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: deleted

    I like the lyrics. I thought it was popish or pop rock. Ill be honest actually had no idea where the melody or the beat is (well there isn’t any). ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: The Sheep and the Goats (Part One)

    This was kinda good but i bit too typicall. I kinda expected this to happen from the start till the very end. I read same types of scripts alot so ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Raven’s Anthem

    "Maim Kill BURN!!!!" haha I love chaos! This was a awesome speech! I love the way how marine captains and chaplains give there speeches before battles and planet raides. This ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Traitors - 40K Warhammer

    Finally a 40k story!!! I have been searching one in YWS for a bit. I really liked it but for the readers that dont understand about 40k they will have ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Halo Reach: Cross Team

    It was pretty good. Not too good but interesting to read. As a Halo fan Im usually a strong critt on this but Ill just be easy on you I ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: lets go

    My impression of this was that the idea was good but it wasent worked out more then 50%. Unless if this was a small poem this was very good but ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Threadbare

    :D haha I totally understand you. I understand that feeling when you need to kick the song of your chest! The idea of the song is very well done and ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Live It Up

    My general impressions for this that it was very cool and entertaining to read. I suck at checking grammar like other critts do so I didnt bother. The theme is ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Kill

    My first lyric to critt in a long time. my general impression is that this was pretty good and really cool. Perhaps more cool then good :D Reason why is ...

    Dec 8, 2010


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot