User avatar

nightmask

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken Bones

    I love the creativity and rhyme scheme in your poem it's similar to you heart poem I like how you compared your heart to broken bones and also I loved ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreams of Suicide

    I like how you made yourself seem so vulnerable. Did you really have a dream about suicide? I like how to gave the wind personification you made the poem sound ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do You Know Fear?

    wonderfully written very nice I really loved it :) I won't annoy you about grammar so don't worry LOL I like the way you started off the poem by saying ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Skin

    I really love this is expresses so much emotion and panic I really liked it when the guy was the only one able to take off her layers of skin ...

    Sep 16, 2008


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle