User avatar

natalie

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Remember the time?

    Oh my goodness wow! *Gold Star!* This was absolutely amazing! I felt every word! Is this based on a true story? It felt like it. I could picture everything you ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wind that Carries Me

    Hello. Firstly, you have a very unique story opening here. I cannot say that I have read anything like it before - not that this is a bad thing, far ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Memories

    I love the idea of this poem. Though there wasnt much punctuation, Which I feel oucld add more to it, I love the depth of the whole idea. The repetition ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Golden

    This was a really enjoyable story, though quite short. I loved the meaning behind it. It was quite interesting and very philosophical. I couldn't find any mistakes and I can ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: life and all its random glory chapter 1

    Hia. I love these beginning few lines! they really open up the story and explain what its gonna be about, which is exactly what you want them to do. The ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Senses.

    Hey! I just thought that I'd let you know I love this poem! The way you put across the feel of music really shows. I don't understand why some people ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Tainted Blood

    Wow! really impressed! I love the ideas. At first, when I read the part about being a royal vampire, I thought it would lead into being incredibly cliched but I ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pull back the curtain...edited version . added more too

    hia biscuit. Just wanted to say that this is amazing! the deepness to it is really good and I love the description which appears throughout in just the right places. ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Smoking Camels on Your Grave

    Oh wow. That was simply beautiful When I saw the title I wasn't sure what to expect but this is so touching and special. If your friend were here to ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I''l Hold Your Hand As You Slip Into The Snow

    Okay, firstly, I loved it. The really intimate meaning behind the poem really made it stand out. The poem flowed beautifully and I loved the last two stanzas, especially the ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alphess: part one [revised as of 2008/03/11]

    Overall, I thought that the description was incredibly detailed and quite wonderful, though possibly unnecessary in places. I understand why you would think that the second person might be strange. ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sweat and Ice - Chap. 1

    firstly, like others, I love the idea of using trolls as your main characters. During this beginning section you have already begun to erase the idea of trolls being the ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lullaby

    I am in love with this poem! Though the meaning is incredibly sad, the soothing rhythm of the poem makes it feel much easier to read and makes the situation ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shadow

    I love this poem. It has great feeling and the variation of stanza length adds an amazing structure which is easy to read. The first stanza is amazing, i love ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Road Without End

    I love the poem. Its take on the Greenday song makes it easy to relate to and i actualy prefer the poem to the song, it feels much more melancholy ...

    Jul 13, 2008


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix