User avatar

n2k109

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Flashes, Chapter 2

    Thank you for the criticism, and I think after reading some critiqe, I'm out of my writers block. As for the last 'You were never alone', it was in italics, ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All of My Stories and Poetries

    I just have an additional comment, as I agree with Icy. It's not poetries, it's poems.

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Creation Undesigned

    I feel that forcing rhyme schemes in often ruin a poem. Unless one easily comes to me. Monotonously forcing one in seems like it will ruin the poem.

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ways of Experiencing Life

    I loved this, it was well written, and I enjoyed every line, as well as the message. Grammar wise, I have no nitpicking to do, because it was well written! ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Happy Unhappy Ending: Prologue *the old one*

    I liked the prologue, it was mysterious, and made me wan to read the story! The cover was great, I don't think the 'py' in happy in faded, it might ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: An Angels Wings

    I really enjoyed the poem, it was well written. And the idea very well expressed (Reffering to it as a battle gave it away for me). I enjoyed reading it.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Safety Poem

    I loved the poem. I just don't like the 'school safety' theme, (That's just me, though). The beginning definately captured the mindset of a teenager very well. It was well ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: An'Thar, The Death Weaver

    I assure you, I don't seem to notice any blood on my body and am surely full of life as I write this. Thanks for the criticism, I know it's ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Creation Undesigned

    There we go, all the s gone.

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: False Prophet

    To the first commentor, yes, this poem began about the man predicting the rapture, but can actually be about all zealous predictors, if you will. To the other two, and ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Creation Undesigned

    Well, as explenation. The is an HTML code from another site I go on quite frequently, I didn't realize I wasn't forced to type the blasted thing here!

    Aug 7, 2011


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina