-
Re: The Monster Word
The story is about the power of a word. Didn't you get this right from the start?!! How a word changes people's lives. you need few things to understand. First ...
Jun 3, 2013 -
Re: A Wise Man Foretold
Thanks for the review. I think you heard of the British poet Alexander Pope. He wrote back in the 18th centuray an essay in the form of a poem, entitled," ...
Jul 15, 2012 -
Re: Asphyxiation
All I can say I loved the first review. Magnificent.
Aug 2, 2011 -
Re: Ode to: Scientists, Politicians, Prophets, et all...
Hello Personally I find this poem magnificent, I don't agree with the previous reviewer that it needs some changes for it to flow a bit better. It's already perfect. Good ...
Aug 2, 2011 -
Re: Ramadan, A Blessed Month
@Abigail. I am waiting forward to hear your constructive criticism :)
Jul 31, 2011 -
Re: Ramadan, A Blessed Month
After tomorrow we Muslims celebrate the holy month of Ramadan, out of happiness I wrote this piece . Hope you like it though as simple as it sounds.
Jul 30, 2011 -
Re: Stress
Is this a saying, a general truth, a sentence, a fable? Can you please label this piece, I am really interested.
Jul 30, 2011 -
Re: The Country Side
I adore the country side , I loved your piece. All I want to say, I really do do appreciate Brandon's review.
Jul 30, 2011 -
Re: Kings
great i loved it ..except for few grammatical mistakes , it's an uplifting piece.
Jul 29, 2011 -
Re: My Confession
After we had the revolution in Tunisia . To me nothing seems to get better, no radical transformation .....
Jul 28, 2011 -
Re: Sun Shines at Night
Thank you all for being interested. The part that seems random to you is merely a depiction of nowadays society. People who are so busy running after material things to ...
Jul 23, 2011
