User avatar

myjaspercat

myjaspercat

  • Other » Realistic, Literature Re: 1

    Overall I liked this poem, I thought that it was really cute. However the concept of wan there are some nitpicks that I want to point out: "Would the age-old ...

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: #3

    I don't quite understand this, what are you trying to say here? One thing is that you say we know about numbers and that they have secrets. I didn't know ...

    May 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: 03- Dysfunctional Love

    This piece of work was interesting to me, I thought it as a well thought out thought but almost cliché. The concept of your story was good but it just ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Suicide Blonde - Chapter 6 - Sell Out

    This story turned out to be a beautifully scripted piece of artwork. I loved all of the imagery that you put into this, the plot also came across quite clear. ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: The Five Stages of Rejection

    Amazing poem if I do say so myself. I believe that what you have given us here is well written and simply, *takes deep breath* amazing. Your writing was fresh ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Meager

    First things first, I really thought that this story was pretty intriguing. It was well written. 1.) Characters All of your characters seemed amazingly developed. I believed that you knew ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Final Destination: Chapter 1

    I really like this story, it is very interesting. Your creation of evil is amazing and drew me in right from the start. You use very descriptive and detailed words ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Random Writing Sampling

    Well, here it goes... Your writing seemed clear, and it felt like you know where you were going. However I had no idea where you were going. There wasn't many ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Lyrics » Romantic, General Re: Never Said Goodbye

    Well, the beginning stanza of these lyrics seem like it was a bit rushed. I didn't really care for it either. Your lyrics seemed almost like a poem in my ...

    May 24, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: Breathing in the Darkness

    I want to start off by saying I can see were you are going with this piece of work. However it needs work, and lots of it. 1.)Characters In this ...

    May 24, 2014


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines